the memo

And now for some inter-office email fun:

From: rob.fuel@theplacewhereiwork.com
To: anonymous.coworker@theplacewhereiwork.com
Subject: Bobo's Chinese Buffet

A curse upon your head.

May the God of Wrath see fit to punish you justly for the havoc you have wreaked upon my life today with your insistence on our visit to the Kitchen of Neglect and Disease. The stench emanating from my cubicle assaults the upturned nostrils of those who pass, spurning all that is right and good. They cover their mouths in indignation and scurry past the rancid scent of your beloved Bobo's. My garments will require several thorough scrubbings to cleanse them of this atrocity.

The chemical compounds employed by the hacks in the kitchen of the "Chinese" establishment at which he dined today has rendered me useless for all but slumber. My cerebellum swims within my skull, sloshing to and fro in the ooze that was my brain matter. I lack the intestinal fortitude to finish the workday at my desk.

May Bobo's forever bring you nothing but the pain that torments me now.

---

From: anonymous.coworker@theplacewhereiwork.com
To: rob.fuel@theplacewhereiwork.com
Subject: re:Bobo's Chinese Buffet

You can eat sh*t and die. You're halfway there already.

3 Responses to “the memo”

  1. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    Awesome. That was absolutely hilarious.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You're not having a lot of gastrointestinial luck lately.

    Feel better soon.  

  3. # Blogger Katey Schultz

    love it!
    (you can probably tell i'm catching up on blogs since i was gone for eight days)  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.