update

At the beginning of this year, I told myself that I was going to get my act together and post more regularly again.

Apparently, I wasn't very convincing.

I'm dealing with so much at work right now that I wish my head would just explode and get it over with. I've got at least five times as much work on my 'to do' list as I can possibly handle, and I've been too busy to update the list for the last ten days. I was in the bathroom the other day and found myself wondering if I could grind the urinal cake into a sharp enough edge as to slit my wrists with it.

So if there's anyone still coming around here, thanks for stopping by. Posting will pick back up eventually, but I have no idea when. In the meantime, check stuff out on flickr. I'm still up and running there, as photos are a little more cathartic for me right now. In fact, I just finished posting the set from an excursion to an abandoned factory. Check it out.

5 Responses to “update”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I do check you out everyday. Was glad to see you still doing flickr so went to check that out via your link and come to find out that "Flickr is having a massage" and no images were available... Contagious...  

  2. # Blogger s. wells

    i check every day too.
    i like your pictures.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I check every day, but not always on the same day.  

  4. # Blogger stephanie

    We work in the same industry...though I'm a receptionist of sorts and you get to do cool things...so I have time to sit at my desk all day and blog...because my job involves saying, "Good morning, how may I help you?" And "Can I validate your parking?"...so sometimes I wish I didn't have time to blog...wait, what am I saying...can I use any more ellipses?  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm so relieved you're not blogging regularly, because I'm not reading regularly, and I'd hate to miss any of your posts. Please, take plenty of time between your posts ;-)  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.