cellular

Sweet baby Moses.

Today, Apple unveiled the new iPhone. It does, well, just about everything. Phone calls (of course), internet access, emails, SMS, Google maps, photo taking and organization, video, music and much, much more.

We'll know more about its full capabilities when it's a little closer to the launch date in June, but from what I understand, it will even carry your baby to term and make the tastiest baked potatoes known to man.

7 Responses to “cellular”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Until a phone will wipe my ass and clean itself off, I will not be impressed.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    400 dollars. Cheap!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Apparently Cisco is not impressed either... Or possibly very impressed but not liking the competition.  

  4. # Blogger r.fuel

    The Cisco isn't exactly competition, since it's not a cell phone.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Everytime I see R. Fuel, I think R. Crumb.

    That has nothing to do with anything.  

  6. # Blogger s. wells

    when i see R. Crumb, i think of George Crumb, who was the only composer to write a piece about the Vietnam War.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    when I see George Crumb, I think of Groucho Marx. http://www.georgecrumb.net/  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.