« home | eulogy » | be afraid » | update » | news nugget » | misplaced » | versatility » | glitz » | radio is cool again » | travel » | truth »

conference

I'm detecting a little animosity in your voice, and I have to say, I think it's a little unwarranted.

Look, just take it easy. It's not like I'm the one who laughed at you. At least, not the first one. That was Jill. I was just being supportive. She's very self-conscious. And besides, I would think that you would be used to people laughing at you by now. That script was not the first of its kind to come from your desk. Although it did set a new standard. Even after your explanation, I'm still having trouble connecting the dots between gourmet cheese, custom insoles and the rock formations of Moab.

Well, I'm not so sure that's true. Some ideas are bad. Like that one you had for the AARP convention. What's with you and leather? Seriously.

I'd really rather not get into that, but I will say that I don't think that's what she had in mind when she used the word 'unique'. And while I'm sure that your mother is a very sweet woman, I wouldn't consider her an authority on advertising.

Wow. Nice toss. You throw pretty hard. Stronger than you look. Though you could stand to work on your accuracy.

Now look what you did. That's the second time this month that you've made the intern bleed.

0 Responses to “conference”

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.