« home | fiction » | open letter » | tag lines » | disappointment » | out » | priorities » | terms » | teamwork » | four » | swamped »

updates

I knew this would happen. I’m back from California. I had a great time with my family. And now that I’m back at work, I’m buried again. I have one client who wants two months of work in a week and half and an Account Executive who apparently doesn’t know how to say the word ‘no’. It’s awesome. Wanting to simultaneously stab yourself in the eye and punch newborn kittens is amazing. A natural high. Unparalleled in the world of natural highs. Adrenaline looks like a pile of wet bananas next to this feeling.

I’m also busy messing with moving this blog to a new domain on my website using the Wordpress platform. Unlike Wordpress.com, moving the blog to my website with Wordpress software provides all the functionality I now enjoy with none of the comment spam problems I’ve been having. They say you lose one-third of your readership when you try to switch domains, but I can’t deal with the spam anymore. It makes me drink. At work. And I’m quickly running out of work booze. So if you’re one of the two people that constitutes a third of my readership, please come with me when I make the switch. It’ll be easy. And better for everyone. And plus, there will be like, prizes and stuff. Good ones. And free money for everyone. Please don’t abandon me. I have loneliness issues.

In other news, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has banned the use of foreign words within Iran. Most of the new words for things make reasonable sense. Except that pizzas will now be know as elastic loaves. Which is stupid. I mean, we did the same thing with France when they were being a bunch of tools a while ago, but that kinda faded when we realized that they don’t call them French fries either and it’s not exactly an honorary title. But this pizza thing is stupid. Elastic loaf? Seriously? You could call it a bunch of things that make more sense. Like an open-faced sandwich. Or cheese-on-bread. Or delicious tastiness or something that’s equally fitting of the heavenly quality inherent in the pizza pie. Like manna. Oh, wait. It’s Iran. Nevermind. Manna’s probably no good.

8 Responses to “updates”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I think they should call it "guaranteed to shit yourself all the next day because of the grease, MMMM EAT UP BITCHES."

    Of course I'll join you at your new domain. As long as the zebra comes, too.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The zebra beat us there.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Life would be so empty without the zebra.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    are we there yet?

    are we there yet?

    are we there yet?  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Soon. It's gonna be a little while longer while I learn some stuff.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    How could I not follow someone who admits to wanting to punch newborn kittens?  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    prizes and witty banter? I'll follow.  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm witty? And bantering? Awesome. Thanks!  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.