I was at my cousin's house yesterday, taking their family portraits. I hung out for a little while afterwards to take some individual shots of his sons while they were playing in the yard. The older boy is six. And great with words.

Dad: Hey Son, you want to throw the football around?
Son: Yeah!
Dad: You think you can catch it?
Son: Sure!
Dad: I’m gonna throw it hard… You gotta be ready.
Son: Ok.
Dad: Are you ready?
Son: If you got the guts.

4 Responses to “out of the mouths”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I like the subtle bible allusion.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I need to remember that one.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    *laughing*  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hahahaha! And I bet that kid said it very seriously.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.