« home | origins » | held back » | a joke » | 2005 » | absence » | open letter » | come and gone » | merry christmas » | weather » | yule »

tired



Who gets married on a Monday night? Honestly.

And who's the simple-minded fool who agrees to photograph the event?

Oh, wait. That's me.

Yes, I know Apple introduced some new stuff today. I am excited [putting it about as mildly as the following statement: Hurricane Katrina made a couple people a litte grumpy]. Maybe some sleep will shave my brain fuzz and I'll do something with that tomorrow. For now, check out the sack of hot air.

7 Responses to “tired”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It's a gorgeous picture, even if you were really tired.  

  2. # Blogger Chickie

    That is a lovely photo. And I have the overwhelming urge to eat icing now.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ...sack of hot air...

    I'm laughing, out-loud.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Yeah. I hate the lol thing, too.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Awesome picture. And I really like the new look of your blog. But, the "Remenber me" check box at the bottom of the comment is a bit sad...  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oh but I really like the photo. You have a nice eye.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.