gratitude

I thank God today for:
the legacy my grandparents began,
the dedication my parents have shown,
the integrity with which my brothers live,
the love of my incredible wife,
the blessing of my daughter,
the gift of a new day,
and the encouragement of people I have never met.

Thanks for reading words. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

No post tomorrow. No whining about it, either.

3 Responses to “gratitude”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    happy T-day back to you. we are thankful for you and your incredible wife and your precious daughter. have fun!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I am thankful that we have Thanksgiving holidays so we are reminded of the things we have to always be thankful for.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That was beautiful.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.