« home | setback » | memo » | entry » | dee » | service » | open letter » | pee oh vee » | visit » | tanstaafl » | absence »



Vegas Observations
A collection of thoughts I've had today.

1. I wonder if the Luxor looks any less lame from the ground than it does from up here.

2. Huh. Gambling right at the gate. How convenient.

3. There are Asian people, like, everywhere I look.

4. There are large images of scantily clad women, like, everywhere I look.

5. I thought it would be hotter.

6. I should have brought some smaller bills for tipping. I think that bellhop is going to stab me in the neck.

7. Wow. There are a lot of Asians here.

8. I thought it would be more glamorous. Didn't Sinatra live here?

9. This hotel smells funny.

10. I thought Treasure Island would be more treasurey. Or islandy.

11. Seriously, what is the deal with all the Asians? Do they import 'em or something?

12. Why does everyone look so depressed? Oh, that's right.

10 Responses to “vegas baby vegas”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, have you got a problem with Asians? Don't make me use my karate skills...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I've seen in CSI's to know that the smell in the hotel room is probably a mixture of sex, booze, vomit, and piss.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    And you know they've probably NEVER washed that comforter...  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    There is nothing in the world nastier than a hotel comforter!  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I have no problems with anybody. I just couldn't help but notice that there is an incredible concentration of Asians in this city. It's remarkable.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    rfeul: Las Vegas is the No. 1 destination for Asain tourists visiting the U.S. I've been told that the best rates for flights to Asian destinations is through Las Vegas.

    bekah: You have forever cured me of any desire I every had to visit Las Vegas. Based on your description, I think I can smell it from here.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Asians must divide their vacationing between Vegas and the theme parks in Orlando. I tripped over some when I was there a few days ago.  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'd give anything to be in Vegas right now, nasty comforter or not!  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Love this photo. What great capture.  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks!  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.