sorta new


That's always a good thing to find on the outside of the box containing your new computer.

I got my new work computer today. Well, new to me. It’s a replacement for the one that stopped working on Monday. It’s awesome. It’s a refurbished 15” PowerBook G4. It’s got 1.5 times the RAM of the old one and 3 times the processor speed. I call it Uncle Shiny. You know, because it's metal. And shiny. And I'm easily impressed.

It’s taken me all day to get set up and I still don’t have any of my old emails or files, but who cares about that stuff when you’ve got refurbished hotness? I mean, it’s not like everyone in the office today has asked me for something I don’t have and can’t get to…

More photos at flickr.

5 Responses to “sorta new”

  1. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    Lucky you, sir. Lucky you.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Now you won't be jeaulous of my powerbook!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Funny how the man bag was packed more carefully than the computer.  

  4. # Blogger Katie

    they have me on a dell! What kind of office do I work in?!  

  5. # Blogger r.fuel

    Maybe if you can get the hard drive to start smoking you can finagle something new.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.