brevity

I was taking a look at some of the archives yesterday and realized that my posts of late have been a little wordy. A little wordy like the ocean is a little moist. It’s out of hand.

Perhaps it’s because I’m asked on a daily basis to cram twenty-seven pages of information and selling points into thirty seconds. Or fifty words. Or sometimes, five bullet points. Whatever the case may be I apologize for my insensitive behavior and promise to try to be a little more concise. It’ll be hard, but I know that your time is valuable and you don’t want to spend ten minutes reading these posts and then another hour and a half trying to make some sense of the jumbled writing and poor grammar.

See what I mean? 132 words to say one thing: I need to edit these posts better so they aren’t so long and boring.

Shoot.

I’m trying. I promise.

6 Responses to “brevity”

  1. # Blogger Savanna Kate

    I agree...to the utmost...I enjoy them =)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    suck ups  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The title of the blog is "Words". That's what we expect.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Can you rename your blog, "Pictures"?  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    No, but seriously, you should remove the subtitle. I don't know when you put that up, but they're really close to good.  

  6. # Blogger mlejane

    they may be loads of words, but they are your words... own them and keep it real.

    Thanks for the blog-visit. But beware, I tend to be on the wordy side myself. *grin*  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.