Supervisor 1 and 2 are discussing Supervisor 1’s mild case of carpal tunnel.
Supervisor 2: You know, my grandma used to wrap wet brown paper bags around her ankles for her arthritis. Every night at 6. She said it was the only thing that worked.
Supervisor 1: You know what my grandma used to say? “Let’s have another shot of that Jim Beam!”

In a discussion of children and how couples had decided on their number of offspring.
Paparick: I just told your mother that we were going to have six kids. My father had six and his father and grandfather both had six.
Lita: You never said an actual number, you just told me on the plane on the way to our honeymoon that you were going to keep me barefoot and pregnant.
Paparick: Oh, honey. I bought you some shoes.

3 Responses to “parents' parents”

  1. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    Are you serious? One, that would be one of the funniest things I have heard out of Paparick's mouth. Two, that would mean their children was not exactly planned.

    Interesting...  

  2. # Blogger r.fuel

    Yes, I am serious.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh man, Paparick that womanizer...  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.