Let me begin with this: I heart blogger. I really do. I just hate the blogger-trolling spambots that scour the internet for unassuming blogs on which to leave their annoying mark. So, comment verification is being turned on. I hate to do it, as I don’t like the idea of discouraging comments. But I hate the spam. I hate it like the Kansas City Royals hate winning baseball games. So please continue to comment (or start, if that’s the case), because your opinions are valued and appreciated as long as you’re not a spammer. Or at least as long as you’re not spamming me.

Now, in memory of the spammers soon to be vanquished by comment verification, the spam that words has received (with commentary, of course):

Bin Laden's image terrorizes abc
In 1998, Deraz twice agreed to allow the network to use his photographs on a one-time only basis for which he was paid $7,000 and $8,000 respectively, the lawsuit states.


Huh?

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Covers “make money related stuff”? Just like CNN covers “happenings worlds stuff”.

Former Presidents Head Charity Drive
HOUSTON, Sept. 5 -- Former presidents George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton announced a nationwide fundraising campaign Monday to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina, saying they will bring what they learned from ...


Um, you kinda trailed off there… Were you saying something?

Hey I was just blogg surfing and I found you. Great blogg, keep it up. If you are interested in work from home go visit, it is the best stuff I have seen on the net

Thanks. You know, I also enjoy my blogg, but just the other day I was thinking about quitting. The strain has become almost overwhelming, and I’m not sure if I can take the pressure. But thanks to your words of encouragement, I’ll soldier on.

And “work from home” is the best stuff you have seen on the net? Seriously?

Laura Esguerra
Laura lost her battle with cancer on Saturday night. Her sister Celia blogs about her loss with love and a heavy heart at 5th and Spring .


It must be some really moving, really intriguing reading if you can’t even pull yourself away to finish telling me about it. Maybe I’ll check it out… Oh, wait. There’s no link or any sort of referral to the blog or news piece you’re speaking about. So why even tell me?

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a internet business site/blog. It pretty much covers internet business related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)


You know, you seem so nice. I would have ignored you if you hadn’t included the little smiley face at the end. That just warms my heart. Someone so friendly couldn't possibly have selfish motives, right? Can we be best friends forever?

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this discount cat furniture site, it's pretty awesome too!

I don’t care how much you love your cat, there is nothing “awesome” about cat furniture. Unless it somehow makes the cat a dog. That would be awesome.

Your blog is thorough If you have a weight issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in appetite suppressant purchasing appetite suppressant

What? You think I’m fat? I need to get some of that appetite suppressant right away. Oh no! I can’t see through my big fat tears! What shall I do?

Very professional site! I have a loose weight site/blog. It covers loose weight related stuff.

Thanks. I would assume a blog on which I’ve referenced such topics as defecation, masochism, voodoo knife holders, exploding heads, urine, urinals and poop & blood consumption would be nothing if not professional.

Also: how much loose weight do you have lying around? And in what form? Barbells? Weight plates? Sacks of flour? Human heads? Please explain.

4 Responses to “spam no more”

  1. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    the real question is whether this crap actually sells anything...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Does the TSA run this verification screening thing? If so I have an anti-TSA site that might interest you... It's free, but you can make a lot of money with it.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Dude, I want that cat furniture.  

  4. # Blogger anaglyph

    I might get a t-shirt made up: "Loose Weight - Ask Me How"  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.