The Voodoo Knife Display



While I do not own of these, I hope to, and I am sure that they perform flawlessly. So I guess this is less of a review and more of a recommendation. But really, what is there to review? If the knives aren't flying out and depositing themselves in your face and/or appendages and/or eyes, it's a pretty good knife holder.

I found this at uncrate, which bills itself as an online magazine for men, but who can argue with the universal, gender-unbiased appeal of a giant self-destruct button or a chair designed for a sumo wrestler? Not I.

9 Responses to “product review”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    looks...creepy  

  2. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    if by creepy you mean awesome, than i agree with you  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I wonder if they make one for me, with all the knives going through the back.  

  4. # Blogger r.fuel

    And who's been stabbing you in the back of late?  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hmm...does it come in different colors?  

  6. # Blogger r.fuel

    As Henry Ford used to say, "You can have any color you want so long as it's red*."

    *Ford said black. Sort of. There's no documented proof that he actually said this. But a lot of people say that he did.  

  7. # Blogger anaglyph

    Nice. Unsettling. Would go well with my other kitchen appliances.  

  8. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    Ah, but would it go well with a non-electric machine?  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    (laughing)  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.