The majority of my recent posts have been news recaps and pictures. The reason for this is simple. I normally do most1 of my posting at work. This used to be fine, because I could spend a good deal of time on it2. Now that I have a job where my services are actually required3, I am forced to spend much less time blogging. I promise, I will remedy the situation and create some truly funny4 posts in the future. Pictures and news clippings won't go away because I like funny news and love photography. But all fifty5 of my readers come here for a reason, and it's probably not to read the news they can get at Yahoo or Google or see pictures that look like they were taken by a thirteen year old with macular degeneration and really bad acne. It's because they're very nice people6. And I will not push you readers away. I can't. You see, in a strange7 way... I love you8.

1 - all

2 - an entire work day

3 - sort of

4 - stunningly mediocre

5 - two

6 - sick and twisted individuals who enjoy the mental punishment they find so easily in my disjointed writings

7 – and completely non-weird

8 – crave your approval

7 Responses to “posting update”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm hooked  

  2. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    I have no idea why, but only one thought comes to mind...

    BRAINS! BRAINS!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Don't be so hard on yourself. There are at least three of us, one of whom is not even related to you.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    funny post. i dig the footnotes.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    four  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    six  

  7. # Blogger r.fuel

    Thanks for chiming in, everybody. I appreciate the thought.  




words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.