After the clouds post, anaglyph referred me to a site featuring photographs of mammatus clouds, which are a strange type of cloud formation. I had never seen or heard of them before. Then, wonderingly, some showed up on Friday. Obviously, these aren't as spectacular as Mr. Olsen's, but I think they're still pretty cool. Feel free to sound off about how lame they are. I agree with you. They're a complete waste of the internet. But here they are anyway:






5 Responses to “mammonomatopoeia”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Cool, not lame. And "mammonomatopoeia" is funny.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    they look like old man caricatures with warts on their heads and faces  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    way to ruin a beautiful thing, pop  

  4. # Blogger anaglyph

    Great pix and very timely. I could take credit for sending those mammas your way, but then you might blame me for the hurricane over New Orleans as well.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    well, do they or not?  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.