« home | independence » | frustration » | yarp » | review » | tag lines » | the sequel » | brotherhood » | badvertising » | laziness » | tag lines »

void

[This is a post that I intended to write. It relied heavily on personal experience and my own brand of quirkiness. It was contextual, but innovative. It was classic, but not tired. And it was very funny. If you want, you could imagine it. And laugh.

And yes, Dad, I have heard that expression. But what do good intentions and the road to hell have to do with me?]

3 Responses to “void”

  1. # Blogger Aimee

    so is this a "i have nothing to post, but i want to post" post?  

  2. # Blogger r.fuel

    Maybe.  

  3. # Blogger Jake

    That was the funniest thing I've ever imagined reading!  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.