« home | yarp » | review » | tag lines » | the sequel » | brotherhood » | badvertising » | laziness » | tag lines » | tinfoil hats » | back »

I want so bad to want to write something here.

I was out of town again all last week. Called in last-minute to direct a photo shoot in California.

I'm having a really hard time getting back into the swing of this thing.

3 Responses to “frustration”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You should write about how the elastic headband must have been designed a MAN because a woman would never have made anything so unreliable.

    It's like, stay in my hair. Just stay in. Stop slipping off. I mean it. For a minute? Just a minute?  

  2. # Blogger s. wells

    i feel the same way about mine. i think i'm going to take pictures at my country family reunion today and write a commentary on it.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It has been 42 days since your last post...  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.