« home | brotherhood » | badvertising » | laziness » | tag lines » | tinfoil hats » | back » | back » | change » | update » | feedback »






joe on Vimeo

5 Responses to “the sequel”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    its awesome that neither of us knew what was going on... why are we so dumb.  

  2. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    I'm sad. Jimmy gets "Stallone." I get "we're so dumb."

    Woe is me.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Ahh, Joe's puffy cheeks face trumps Stallone, for me at least.

    And, the music here is pretty awesome.  

  4. # Blogger s. wells

    i like how joe responds to the camera.  

  5. # Blogger Fuzzball

    Yup, that's pretty much how my sister and I behave when we're together. Except we're usually hollering the lyrics to "Under the Sea" at the top of our lungs. :D  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.