« home | tag lines » | the sequel » | brotherhood » | badvertising » | laziness » | tag lines » | tinfoil hats » | back » | back » | change »

review

Hot Fuzz

I saw Hot Fuzz last night. Best movie of the year. Maybe my entire life. Seriously. I couldn't stop laughing. This movie is off the effing chain. Now go see it so that you'll get that joke.

Just to warn you, this movie is playing in a limited number of theaters. So, if you have friends, call up the local movieplex and demand that they screen it. Then have all your friends do the same. If you don't have any friends (or, to be fair, enough friends to make a theater add a movie to their selection), take a road trip. It may be tough, since you will have just come to the realization that you don't have any friends, but you can do it. Drive through the tears.

2 Responses to “review”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I second that. Pretty darn hilarious movie. I went to a matinee, but it was worth full-price tickets.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The car is warming up. But I can't see. Too many tears.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.