focus

The Beginnings and Endings of Stories You Really Need to Hear the Middles Of

So we went out for ice cream…
…and that’s how I got syphilis.

We went to the mall to look for some shoes…
…and now I’m never allowed back in Great Britain.

The car rental place gave us this little, blue Geo Metro…
…and we had the hardest time buying little Bill back from the gypsies.

For our vacation, we decided to rent a boat on Lake Michigan…
…and you know, I never thought I’d say this, but those Canadian Mounties are surprisingly gentle.

When I was living in Philadelphia, me and my roommate decided to find a new apartment…
…and to the best of my knowledge, he’s still working with those Pilipino pirates somewhere in the Baltic.

It was a beautiful day, so I decided to take my daughter to the park…
…and I still don’t have any feeling in my right leg or the palms of my hands.

So I was riding this little Vespa scooter around…
…and I ended up paying the midget almost three grand.

I was sitting on my couch watching TV…
…and you know what he used to stitch up my leg? Yak hair. Yeah.

10 Responses to “focus”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    *howls with laughter*
    Nice, man!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Brilliant.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I miss the Mexican Zebra.

    Should I get drunk to bring him back?  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Maybe?  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The Zebras gone and I didn't even get a T-shirt :-(  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Maybe if I get drunk and wear a sombrero?  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Drunk or not, you put on a sombrero and take a picture of it and we'll bring back Juanito.  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    What if I take a picture of my macaras instead? I don't actually HAVE a sombrero...  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Um... "Maracas"... wow. Please excuse my lysdexia.  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I don't know... Sombreros are so much cooler than maracas.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.