« home | oh, eight » | joy » | hard at work » | too much » | elsewhere » | gratitude » | damn » | bleh » | grindstone » | to my boss »

community

Names of flickr groups that don't actually exist but typify the majority of the those created and used by flickr users

Cats!
Everyone's photos are awesome! Yay!
Canon rocks!
Kitties!
Nikon rocks!
Look! Animated rainbows and unicorns! Let's put them EVERYWHERE!!!
Cats and kittens!
Canon and Nikon shooters are mindless consumerist sheep! Scorn them!
Copyrighted photos stolen from other photographers and posted on flickr because they are A) cute B) funny C) MAJOR SEXY TIME
OMG CUTE OVERLOAD
I shoot film because I am superior to everyone.
If not for my cat I would end my own life LOL
FILM ONLY! Stupid, uneducated, unimaginative, mouth-breathing, incompetent and lazy digital shooters not welcome. Ever. I heard that they all still live in their mothers' basements.
sooo gay (literally)
sooo gay (figuratively)
The film shooters are jerks
Everyone gets a trophy! Yay!
Everyone's photos suck.

3 Responses to “community”

  1. # Blogger stephanie

    LOL...cats.  

  2. # Blogger Eric C

    Hey look, a blog...  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The trophy groups make me want to claw my eyeballs out.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.