grindstone

I changed my work schedule a couple weeks ago, and it has revolutionized my life. I arrive at 7 am and leave at 4 pm. Which means I show up and depart an hour before everyone else in the office.

It's nice to have an hour to myself in the morning. I get a lot accomplished.

It's great to get to see my family a little sooner at the end of the day.

I enjoy the fact that my commute takes place at an odd hour, so traffic is a little lighter.

But the best part is that when I'm walking out the door at 4 pm, even though I've worked a full day and put in the same amount of time, I get to think about all the suckers who are going to be stuck at their desks for another hour.

0 Responses to “grindstone”

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.