« home | bouncy » | sensory » | in the spirit » | blurry » | fight night » | sadness » | incompetence » | treats » | complimentary » | on the set »

You may have noticed that all of my recent posts have been rather short. (In all likelihood, if you have noticed, you haven't really cared. For the sake of my self esteem, though, in my head you're at least slightly curious.)

I'm trying to ease back into this blogging thing. The reason I stopped posting for so long is mostly that I made too big a deal of the whole thing and started to get intimidated.

Shorter posts are my way of easing back into this. Like getting into a jacuzzi.

1 Responses to “housekeeping”

  1. # Blogger Chickie

    I'm just happy to see movement over here.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.