damn

cash advance

I am simultaneously happy and sad.

8 Responses to “damn”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Apparently mine is, too. But you know what? Those poo-poo heads really don't know anything. Losers!  

  2. # Blogger s. wells

    that is a gold star on your resume, rob. flaunt it.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    whats strange is I entered likealittlebean and thats a High School reading level....  

  4. # Blogger s. wells

    i entered my blog.

    college, postgrad.

    yeah.  

  5. # Blogger s. wells

    i think it's all the random symbols i insert. makes it look like chemistry. or rocket science. er, um.  

  6. # Blogger r.fuel

    Whatever works, right swells?

    Thanks for the comments, all.  

  7. # Blogger stephanie

    I'm elementary level, too. I think that's a rip-off.  

  8. # Blogger Alison

    Mine's a genious. :) Amazing!  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.