« home | gratitude » | damn » | bleh » | grindstone » | to my boss » | around the office » | housekeeping » | bouncy » | sensory » | in the spirit »

elsewhere

If you haven't already, check out the links in the ticker. It's over on the right. The ticker is always full of linky goodness, but it's especially good today. But save the one on top for last.

6 Responses to “elsewhere”

  1. # Blogger s. wells

    oh my gosh is that top one for real??

    it made me LOL.  

  2. # Blogger bekah

    Wow. I was all, aww, how cute, little boys OH MY GOD IS HE THROWING UP?  

  3. # Blogger bekah

    Okay now I'm laughing so hard about it that I cannot stop. My eyes are watering and I feel a little light headed.  

  4. # Blogger r.fuel

    I can't stop laughing just thinking about it.

    It's got to be real, right? Who would think to fake that?  

  5. # Blogger stephanie

    No, seriously! Is that real???  

  6. # Blogger bekah

    I'm laughing again. Oh my God am I laughing again.

    It has to be real. It's just too good to have been faked. I really wish we could see the next picture -- the one where it splashes all over the kid in front of him and everyone is all WTF? Hahahahahaha.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.