« home | elsewhere » | gratitude » | damn » | bleh » | grindstone » | to my boss » | around the office » | housekeeping » | bouncy » | sensory »

too much

Things have been so crazy at work recently that I could puke.

Seriously.

I leave for LA tomorrow. I get back on Wednesday and leave on Thursday for a week in Austin.

Thanks again for all your encouragement and keeping me going. I'm not abandoning this thing (again), I just need some time for things to calm down.

6 Responses to “too much”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hang in there, it'll get better. Hope to see you while you're here.

    Katy R.  

  2. # Blogger stephanie

    Puking always makes me feel better.

    Especially when I eat food that will make me fat.

    That's a joke, by the way.  

  3. # Blogger bekah

    *poke*  

  4. # Blogger s. wells

    hi rob. bye rob.  

  5. # Blogger stephanie

    "Too much of something is bad enough...too much of nothing is just as tough."

    -Spice Girls

    Wise words.  

  6. # Blogger bekah

    *poke*  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.