« home | better news » | encouragement » | good news » | ambiguous » | resume » | wired » | rip » | insane » | kiwi » | busy »

blogger

Grrr.


I hate blogger so much that my kidneys hurt.  And no, that's not from the caffeine.  I checked.  The caffeine is the reason my eye sockets ache.  The kidney thing is from Blogger.


Saying that Blogger has been having problems is like saying meth addicts have bad teeth.  I mean, this is ridiculous.  I can't publish, upload pictures or post comments with any sort of reliability.  And all my readers are being deprived of my writing.  They must be furious that they don't have instant access to my witty repartee.  Both of them are probably on the verge of gruesome murder-suicide killing spree that will ravage America's heartland.  Nay, the entire globe.


If the engineers from Blogger were in my cubicle right now, they'd be getting a real stern talking-to.  And maybe a little slap in the face.  Because I'm tough and I'm not going to take it anymore.  The Blogger staff should be doing a much better job providing a completely free, ad-free, feature-rich service for millions of people all over the globe.  Jerks.






In case you couldn't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

0 Responses to “blogger”

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.