UPDATE:
Joe cut his hair today. Short. So if you voted for short, you can rest easy knowing that Joe followed your advice.
If you voted for long, know that Joe doesn't care what you think and he'll do whatever he pleases, thank you very much.


For a long time, my brother Joe has had short hair. A couple months ago, I convinced him to grow it out and sport a mild pompadour, a style popularized by James Dean and the young Marlon Brando. I think Joe would look really cool with a haircut that lies somewhere between the mountain of hair that was James Dean and the slicked flat stylings of the trim Brando. But Joe has lost the vision. His hair grows longer everyday, and with it the potential for some sweet rockabilly action. But he’s thinking of cutting it and going back to the spiky look. So take a look at the following pictures and use the comments field to vote on the hairstyle that looks best for Joe. We need to help the guy out. This could mean failure or success with the girl of his dreams, so get your vote on, even if you don’t know him. [If you’re a girl, your vote counts twice.]

Spiky:



Slick:


8 Responses to “Joe's hair”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    slick looks more intellectual, bohemian, but I think he hit 9.7 or 9.8 -- or was it 9.9 -- on the hotornot richter scale with the spike  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I like the hair both ways. But I think cleft chins are hot, so I vote for uncoving the chin.  

  3. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    I am a bit confused as to why my name links to an iPod nano article.

    Anne, the chin is covered mainly because I have a scar that is pretty darned visible otherwise.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Joe, chicks dig scars, uncover it! But on the hair, I'd go with a brand new look! I don't know what... but something.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    spiked = spy

    slicked = mobster  

  6. # Blogger r.fuel

    Oops.

    I fixed it. Now Joe's name links to his blog.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    James is right; scars are hot.  

  8. # Blogger anaglyph

    You're a cool dude Joe, and yes, I go with the consensus: scars are hot.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.