I really enjoy posting to this blog. It's been a great way for me to actually get some writing done, without feeling a ton of pressure to produce something amazing. It's good practice, really. The only problem is that blogger doesn't heart me right now. For the last couple days, it just doesn't want to publish my posts. I hope it starts working soon. If you're reading this, it probably has started working, and I've moved on to posting new stuff.

3 Responses to “i heart blogger”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ♪♫ back in the saddle again ♪♫  

  2. # Blogger r.fuel

    It appears that way. I've got my fingers crossed.  

  3. # Blogger r.fuel

    By the way, I don't know how you did it, but those little musical note things are awesome.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.