i caved

while i thought that "poop in the pants" was a clever, slightly humorous name for a blog dedicated to an infant, there were others who felt it might be offensive. too crude. too bathroom. and after much prodding, some spitting, and a few well-timed kicks, i caved. ethne's blog is now titled for my first description for her. i hope that's better, because i've been kind of sore...

2 Responses to “i caved”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I was fond of the other title. It is true that I never asked Ethne how she felt about it. However, my best guess is that she is more concerned about other things, like why her mom is leaving her alone with her dad all day on Saturdays.  

  2. # Blogger r.fuel

    Well, thanks, Pop. I'm glad that, at the very least, the two of us appreciated it.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.