it's saturday morning. aimee went to help out with the special olympics. little did she know that i'm hosting a little special olympics of my own. the baby woke up about 45 minutes ago, ate an entire bottle from which there was supposed to be leftovers, and is now furious with me. she doesn't like it when i hold her. she doesn't like it when i put her down. she didn't like it when i changed her diaper. she doesn't like music. or toys. or singing. she doesn't like being on her back. or her stomach. and aimee won't be home for another SEVEN hours.

1 Responses to “the baby is angry”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love it. I just love it. I'm dyin' for you . . . really I am. Dyin' painfully, I tell you. Hang in there. It will get better.  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.