stoked



I am very happy today. The weather is perfect, there's a glass of sweet tea and a cookie on my desk and I found a picture of a weight-lifting, Chinese chimp. Oh, and one of our national clients chose one of my radio scripts from those submitted by writers from Austin, Dallas, El Paso and Virginia for production and placement in Dallas, Atlanta and Los Angeles.

That is one zany monkey. Am I right?

13 Responses to “stoked”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations on your script being chosen!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That is one zany monkey.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Could that be Monkey Jim?  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You are correct, congrats. Im so proud of my little (in height only) brother!  

  5. # Blogger r.fuel

    Ouch.  

  6. # Blogger Joe Fuel

    There's a new hero in town....

    Crazy Monkey Guy.

    Complete with clean and jerk action! Just look at him go!  

  7. # Blogger anaglyph

    That's not a chimp! That's a midget on steroids. Just look at what those hormones do to your hair growth.  

  8. # Blogger anaglyph

    PS Monkey Jim? He some kind of superhero?  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    He could be a sidekick for the guy in the deer costume.  

  10. # Blogger r.fuel

    Joe: Clean and jerk action. I love it.

    Anaglyph: My folks used to call my youngest brother Monkey Jim due to his climbing proclivities.  

  11. # Blogger anaglyph

    Wo ho! Now there's a piece of useful information...  

  12. # Blogger anaglyph

    The guy in the deer costume is a pansy.  

  13. # Anonymous Anonymous

    deer costume?  

Post a Comment



words © 2006-2008
All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited without proper consent.